Our Values are at the heart of all that we do.
OSJCT provides person centred care for older people in our care homes, extra care housing and in the community.
Our five values are at the heart of everything we do and we recruit people who share these values.
Dedicated to Caring
- We will deliver the highest quality of care by taking pride in our work and being dedicated and committed to everything we do.
- We will review what we do, share ideas, knowledge and experience within our homes and throughout the Trust to continuously improve the quality of care we provide.
- We will give all employees and colleagues the opportunity, training and support to develop themselves to achieve their maximum potential and provide the highest quality of care.
- We will, where possible, give each resident the opportunity and encouragement to do and experience the things that they wish, and continue to live a normal and fulfilling life.
Respecting Each Other
- We will treat residents, colleagues and employees alike with the respect, dignity and trust with which they wish to receive.
- We will respect others’ views, beliefs, knowledge and experience, allowing individuals to have a voice and encouraging positive contribution from all.
- We will actively build and maintain relationships with colleagues, residents, family and friends within the home and wider community.
- We will create an inclusive environment in which relationships can flourish, all things are possible and where everyone can feel at home and part of a family.
- We will ensure our homes are a focal point within the local community.
Securing Our Future
- We will ensure the Trust continues to deliver care to the highest standard well into the future by investing wisely in our employees, colleagues and homes.
- We will build responsive and flexible services that meet the changing needs and expectations of those who buy and commission them.
- We will consider the financial implications of our decisions to ensure that the Trust maintains a sound financial position.