Job Ref: 14876 | Henley-on-Thames
Admiral Nurses have the unique opportunity to make a difference every day to the lives of those living with and affected by Dementia.
- Dynamic, highly motivated and have a genuine interest in improving the lives of people affected by dementia?
- Ready to build deep and understanding relationships with those affected by Dementia?
- Prepared to face new and rewarding challenge each day?
This exciting post is collaboration between OSJCT and Dementia UK and is part of OSJCT’s strategy to ensure excellence in care and nursing practice.
As a key member of the Care Quality Team, you will use your skills, knowledge and experience to facilitate improvements in both quality of care and quality of life within the context of relationship centred care, particularly for those residents living with a dementia. You will also be working closely with formal carers and relatives to provide support and advice, including facilitating carer support groups in individual Care Homes.
Although your base will be in Oxfordshire, this post will involve working for two days in the community around Henley-on-Thames, and three days working throughout the rest of Oxfordshire.
You will be highly motivated, with current clinical therapeutic skills and able to work within the national Admiral Nurses’ Competency Framework as defined by Dementia UK and the Royal College of Nursing.
In return you will be supported by both organisations and have the opportunity to work in partnership to improve the lives and well being of our residents.
The successful candidates should:
- Hold NMC Level One Registration – RMN/RGN
- Have a proven track record of facilitating service improvements.
- Be able to work autonomously, flexibly and travel across the Trust as required.
- Possess strong process, teaching, organisational and communication skills.
|Hours per week:||37.5|
|What level of DBS check?||Enhanced|
|Full Job Description:||Download Full Job Description|
Vacancy closing date: Friday, 2nd August - 2019 22:55