Job Ref: 12056 | Malmesbury
EXCITING OPPORTUNITY IN OUR 80 BEDDED NURSING HOME:
ATHELSTAN HOUSE, MALMESBURY.
Hours: Full Time - 37.5 Hours per week Maternity Leave Cover (Minimum 9 month fixed term contract)
(you must be flexible to work evenings and weekends)
The Orders of St John Care Trust is the 2nd largest not for profit care provider in the UK specialising in providing high quality, person centred care for older people, in care homes and extra care housing. As a charity we ensure that any revenue goes straight back into our homes meaning our residents and staff are well looked after.
We are currently looking to recruit a Bursar to join our Team!
The main purpose of the role is to support the Home Manager by undertaking administrative and non-care management responsibilities. To promote and maintain a high standard of support to the home and to manage and lead the kitchen, administration and housekeeping team within the home.
Main duties of the role include but are not restricted to:
- Line Manage the Administration Assistant(s), Kitchen team and Housekeeping team
- Maintain an overall responsibility of in-house finance activities.
- Oversee the budget and stock control of food, cleaning materials, stationary etc.
- To manage annual leave allocation for all staff within the home.
- To support the Home Manager with non-care staff Recruitment and Selection.
- Participate in the induction of new staff into the home.
- Support the Home Manager to ensure that formal supervision of all non-care staff takes place on a formal and regular basis.
- Assist where needed with rota management of departments
- To schedule and coordinate training for all of the home staff.
|Contract Type:||Fixed term|
|Hours per week:||37.5|
|What level of DBS check?||Enhanced|
|Full Job Description:||Download Full Job Description|
Vacancy closing date: Friday, 1st March - 2019 23:55