Job Ref: 11925 | Grantham
Care Services Manager
EXCITING OPPORTUNITY AT APPLE TREES!!
Location: Grantham, Lincolnshire
Hours of work: Full Time
The Orders of St John Care Trust is the 2nd largest not for profit care provider in the UK specialising in providing high quality, person centred care for older people, in care homes and extra care housing. As a charity we ensure that any revenue goes straight back into our homes meaning our residents and staff are well looked after.
Apple Trees is graded GOOD by CQC!
Apple Trees Care & Reablement Centre is located in a residential area on the outskirts of the historic Lincolnshire town of Grantham, close to local amenities.
This modern but homely care centre has been designed, decorated and furnished, from spacious bed-sitting rooms, with en suite facilities and all the latest technology, to the landscaped courtyard gardens, residents can enjoy the social activities going on every day, chat with friends in the Bistro, or find some peaceful relaxation in one of the comfortable lounges.
Care charity and provider The Orders of St John Care Trust are respected in the care sector for a flexible range of care provision, making the most of voluntary sector contributions to help vulnerable adults achieve a more dignified lifestyle.
We are now recruiting a Care Services Manager to join our team!
Ideally we are looking for an Outstanding candidate who possesses:
- Experience of supervisory management in a care setting
- Promotes person centred care working with high staff ratios.
- Need to mention direct reports and leadership.
- Knowledge of Best Practice Dementia Care
- Ability to manage change
- Familiar with Care Act and CQC compliance
- Some business acumen including Budgets and Payroll
- QCF Level 3 in Health and Social Care
- Willing to work towards Diploma Level 4 or 5 or equivalent
We are also happy to accept applications from Nurse’s who are looking for a new step in their career.
Please also see the attached Job Description for more information.
As a key member of the OSJCT Team you can expect benefits such as:
- Company pension.
- Paid breaks
- Paid DBS
- Free Uniform
- Free Training
- Development and progression opportunities
- “My Rewards” offering you discount on shopping, days out, restaurants and much more!
All candidates will be required to have an enhanced DBS which is on the update service. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
|Hours per week:||37.5|
|What level of DBS check?||Enhanced|
|Full Job Description:||Download Full Job Description|
Vacancy closing date: Friday, 25th January - 2019 23:55