Job Ref: 14816 | Malmesbury
Athelstan House, Malmesbury
Full and Part Time Hours Available
Looking for a Rewarding Career where you can make a real difference?
Care is at the heart of everything that we do at Athelstan House in Malmesbury. Working within the Care team you will show warmth, compassion and support to our residents and their families: helping to promote independence and dignity and positively enhancing the lives of individuals in our care and to help to put a smile on their face.
Full training is given so you do not need to have previous experience as a carer - all we ask for is someone who is passionate about ensuring our residents received the best care possible.
Carers duties include but are not restricted to:
- Participate in the emotional and physical care of our residents ensuring as far as possible, a happy, stimulating and stable environment.
- Assisting with personal care
- Give care and support as defined in their plan of care.
- To support residents with particular disabilities, behavioural difficulties or vulnerabilities to overcome these.
- To act as a key carer to a number of members in the home.
- To participate in meaningful daily activities and outings for residents.
- Take responsibility for the safeguarding of adults, and follow the Trust’s whistle blowing policy as required.
As part of the OSJCT Team you can expect benefits such as:
- Competitive Salary
- Company pension.
- Paid breaks
- Free Uniform
- Free Training
- Development and progression opportunities
- “My Rewards” offering you discount on shopping, days out, restaurants and much more!
Interested? We look forward to receiving your application!
|Hours per week:||36.5|
|What level of DBS check?||Enhanced|
|Full Job Description:||Download Full Job Description|
Vacancy closing date: Thursday, 1st August - 2019 22:55