Job Ref: 14727 | Salisbury
Head of Care - Bemerton Lodge
Full Time , One year Maternity Contract - £25,000
The Orders of St John Care Trust is the 2nd largest not for profit care provider in the UK specialising in providing high quality, person centred care for older people, in care homes and extra care housing. As a charity, we ensure that any revenue goes straight back into our homes meaning our residents and staff are well looked after.
We are looking for an Head of Care to join our home, Bemerton lodge in Salisbury. You must have previous knowledge and practice in:
- Carrying out initial assessment to potential residents, working in partnership with friends, family and advocates, guiding them through the process of admission.
- Producing individual care plans with residents, families and care professionals
- Overseeing two residential households comprising of up to 40 residents
- Leading a team that provides excellence in care quality
- Running the home in the manager and deputy’s absence.
- Supporting with recruitment of all roles.
- Managing and leading a new team, including team building.
- Ensuring the home meets all necessary regulations including CQC standards.
As you will be a key member of OSJCT we will ensure you have all the training, support and tools required to be successful in your role. You can also expect benefits such as:
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Company pension scheme.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Access to a specialist clinical and leadership training.
- “My Reward” giving you discount on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more.
- £500/£1000, Refer a Friend rewards.
Essential criteria for this role are diploma Level 5 or equivalent. Extensive experience in working in a care setting and supervising staff.
If you have the right skills and experience please apply today.
|Contract Type:||Fixed term|
|Hours per week:||37.5|
|What level of DBS check?||Enhanced|
|Full Job Description:||Download Full Job Description|
Vacancy closing date: Tuesday, 30th July - 2019 22:55