Job Ref: 13349 | Chipping Norton
The Orders of St John Care Trust is the 2nd largest not for profit care provider in the UK specialising in providing high quality, person-centred care for older people, in care homes and extra care housing. As a charity we ensure that any revenue goes straight back into our homes meaning our residents and staff are well looked after.
The role - Home Manager
We want our homes to be a true reflection of our values, to be a place where people love to live and work. As a Manager in one of our homes, you’ll always keep our core values in mind in everything you do. With previous experience of running a successful care home, you’ll be a naturally supportive Manager who empowers their team and inspires confidence and loyalty.
As Home Manager, you are responsible for ensuring your residents are given the best possible care and your sound understanding of compliance and legislation will enable you to do this effectively. Your passion for quality will drive you to continually strive for excellence. You’ll have a good understanding, and experience, of how to manage resources effectively to ensure your home is economically viable. With great networking skills, you’ll actively build and maintain relationships with colleagues, residents, family and friends within the home, and wider community, so that your home is well known as somewhere people want to both live and work and your home benefits from the highest possible level of occupancy.
You will have:
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care or equivalent (or working towards)
- Previous experience in a management role, managing a care home rated good or above
Henry Cornish Care Centre offers compassionate, individualised residential and respite care for up to 36 residents in a modern, comfortable environment. Opened in 2010, this attractive state-of-the-art home is situated on the outskirts of the charming Cotswold town of Chipping Norton, with its shops, amenities and thriving community life. A 14 bedroom intermediate care centre adjoins the home. Henry Cornish Care Centre has a "good" CQC rating and a score of 9.6/10 on www.carehome.co.uk.
As you will be a key member of OSJCT we will ensure you have all the training, support and tools required to be successful in your role. You can also expect benefits including:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Company pension scheme
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Life assurance
- Support with your continual professional development
- Access to a specialist internal and external training
- Excellent career development and leadership opportunities
- Access to a professional employee helpline
- If you are a Nurse, OSJTC will pay for the renewal of your NMC PIN
- “My Reward” giving you discount on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more!
|Hours per week:||37.5|
|What level of DBS check?||Enhanced|
|Full Job Description:||Download Full Job Description|
Vacancy closing date: Friday, 14th June - 2019 22:55