Job Ref: 14165 | Bicester
- • Support customers to maintain a high standard of personal care including intimate care, hygiene, and physical wellbeing.
- • Responsible for the security and safety of the building at night in line with Trust policy
- • Headcount of residents during the night checks as prescribed in Trust policy
- • Carry out all emergency procedures including basic first aid as necessary in respect of accidents, illness and death.
- • Follow procedures to ensure health, safety and security. Report any damage or fault in equipment, furniture or fitting to the Home Manager
- • Administer medication in accordance with policies.
- • Support residents in the development and review of their personal wellbeing ensuring relevant changes are reported to the Head of Care.
|Hours per week:||36|
|What level of DBS check?||Enhanced|
|Full Job Description:||Download Full Job Description|
Vacancy closing date: Sunday, 30th June - 2019 22:55