Job Ref: 14129 | Bicester
Provide support and personal care to residents as specified in the personal plan and to work in accordance with the Orders of St John Care Trust Standards and Values.
- • Support residents by providing holistic person-centred care; hygiene and physical wellbeing
- • Support customers to maintain a high standard of personal care including intimate care, hygiene, and physical wellbeing.
- • Responsible for the security and safety of the building at night in line with Trust policy
- • Headcount of residents during the night checks as prescribed in Trust policy
- • Carry out all emergency procedures including basic first aid as necessary in respect of accidents, illness and death.
- • Follow procedures to ensure health, safety and security. Report any damage or fault in equipment, furniture or fitting to the Home Manager
- • Administer medication in accordance with policies.
- • Support residents in the development and review of their personal wellbeing ensuring relevant changes are reported to the Head of Care.
- • Contribute and work collaboratively as a team member and establish good working relationships with colleagues, customers, professionals and visitors.
- • Undertake domestic chores through the night when all care related activity has been undertaken
- • Support residents to make, prepare for and attend appointments where required,
- • Ensure the household and rooms are kept clean and tidy e.g. making beds, vacuuming, mopping etc. involving customers where appropriate.
|Contract Type:||Fixed term|
|Hours per week:||27|
|What level of DBS check?||Enhanced|
|Full Job Description:||Download Full Job Description|
Vacancy closing date: Monday, 24th June - 2019 22:55