Job Ref: 12914 | Oxford
Recruitment Lead / Recruitment Consultant – 5 month fixed term contract
Based in Witney: with flexibility to work from home occasionally
Salary up to £35,000 pa pro rata for 22.5 hours / week
The Orders of St John Care Trust is currently looking for a specialist Recruitment Lead to drive the creation of a recruitment toolkit to support our Residential Home Managers with their recruitment demands.
What is the role all about?
As a Recruitment Lead you will be supporting the Head of Recruitment with creating a toolkit that covers training, recruitment materials and first line support for our Residential Home Managers. By combining your recruitment expertise and building strong relationships internally you will be able to manage this project to fruition; creating a toolkit that is simple and intuitive for those who are new to the Trust, don’t recruit often or have not recruited before.
The toolkit will be used for the recruitment for all of our operational roles, ranging from carers to Home Managers, from administrators to nurses and everything in between. In order to deliver this project, you will be responsible for;
- Designing workshop and e-learning training material for our ATS
- Designing workshop and e-learning training material for what a good interview looks like and Equality Act implications
- Writing job advertising templates in line with our Employee Value Proposition; selling the Trust as a great place to work
- Creating content for our intranet with suggestions on how to direct source and recruitment marketing material to use
- Creating content for our intranet with a Q&A approach to typical recruitment based questions
- Building role specific Values Based Interview questions, technical assessments and case studies to support first and second stage interviews
Who are you?
You will have sound knowledge and experience of creating recruitment training, advertising and values based / behavioural based interview material that has brought a recruitment process alive for hiring managers and candidates alike.
You will be comfortable with a project management approach where it is essential for success to engage with stakeholders to understand their needs and keep them informed of developments to ensure the end results add value for all parties involved.
In return you will get benefits such as:
- Company pension scheme
- 25 days’ holiday + Bank Holidays
- ‘My Rewards ‘scheme giving you discount on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more!
This is a great time to join The Orders of St John Care Trust as there is an energy and commitment to develop and grow and your will be key to making this happen.
|Contract Type:||Fixed term|
|Hours per week:||22.5|
|What level of DBS check?||Basic|
|Full Job Description:||Download Full Job Description|
Vacancy closing date: Friday, 29th March - 2019 23:55