Job Ref: 13776 | Lincoln
Residents Accounts Associate.
Manager, Revenue Services.
Reporting directly to the Manager, Revenue Services, the jobholder is part of a team responsible for maintaining resident account information in the Trust’s primary systems to facilitate income processing requirements, client administration and billing.
The Revenue Services team has significant contact with most homes, local authority and other care funding partners and with our internal departments. The jobholder will be expected to build & maintain exceptional working relationships with all key stakeholders to deliver a best-in-class service.
The role is integral to our “Finance Shared Services” team within the Trust. This means the jobholder will be working alongside a group of people who are all focused promoting the financial integrity and operational efficiency of the Trust through exceptional accounting, income processing, accounts payable and payroll services.
- Accurately records and maintains resident account information in the Trust’s primary systems to facilitate income processing requirements, client administration and billing;
- Ensures that new admissions, discharges and other account variations are correct on to the Trust’s primary system to maintain accuracy, completeness and timeliness of data and resident accounting records;
- Processes adhoc billing and advance fees in a timely and accurate manner;
- Liaises with local authority and other care funders to ensure that fees are being processed accurately and to resolve any disputes are payment;
- Researches and prepares resident / local authority credits for refund approval. Coordinates with Accounts Payable and Payments function to process approved refunds;
- Ensures that resident statements are sent with accurate information when requested;
- Provides departmental cover as and when required according to Manager’s instructions;
- Accurately and timely records data in financial systems such as Coldharbour and prepares journal entries in Coda as part of monthly close where necessary;
- Assists in maintaining and archiving resident account data and records in a safe manner to ensure compliance with data protection and VAT regulations. Provides supporting documentation and assistance with internal and external audits;
- Liaises with Home Managers and Home Administrators as necessary to ensure that resident records are correct and that any queries or problems are resolved, delivering excellent customer service standards. Escalates process issues and non-conformance as required;
- Ensures and maintains strict confidentiality over employee data and proprietary Trust information, ensuring full compliance with Data Protection Act provision and internal policies;
- Investigates and corrects billing enquires from local authorities and residents. Timely and accurately adjusts fees as necessary;
- Provides support to the wider team by taking calls and payments from the main incoming phone lines
|Hours per week:||37.5|
|What level of DBS check?||Basic|
|Potential Interview Date 1:||Wednesday, 29th May 2019|
|Potential Interview Date 2:||Wednesday, 5th June 2019|
|Full Job Description:||Download Full Job Description|
Vacancy closing date: Thursday, 23rd May - 2019 22:55