Group Financial Accountant
Group Financial Accountant - Fixed Term Contract until September 2024
Salary: £45,000-£50,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Location: Eyre Court, Lincoln (Hybrid 2-3 days per week)
Hours of work: 37.5 per week
About the role:
This role is responsible for the preparation of the group annual report, accounts and disclosures leading on the technical aspect of acquisition accounting and managing the group consolidation process. This will include the integration of new acquisitions as well as two existing joint ventures into the group.
This role will oversee the fair value exercise for the acquisitions as well as implementing group consolidation schedules, processes and controls. The post holder will also responsible for implementing intercompany accounting and reconciliation processes for all intercompany transactions.
This role will lead the external audit process of the group accounts, anticipating the external auditors’ requirements and demonstrating a pro-active approach to preparing for the audit to ensure the accounts are signed off promptly.
- Extensive experience of Acquisition Accounting and Group consolidation.
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA / ACCA / ACA).
- Educated to Degree Level.
- Experience working in a large accounting function.
- Expert knowledge of Fair Value and Acquisition Accounting.
- Experience of producing group Statutory Accounts and Annual Reports.
- Experience of management of external audit processes.
- Willing to attend meetings in other Trust locations during office hours;Occasional overnight stays where required.
About the benefits:
- Contributory company pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Simply Health Cash Back Plan
- 25 days’ holiday + Bank Holidays (pro rata of FTC)
- Blue light care, giving you discount on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more!