Quality Improvement Lead
Are you passionate about driving continuous improvement to ensure the upmost quality of care is given to our residents? We have multiple vacancies to join our Quality Team!
Hours of work: 37.5 hours per week
Salary:starting at£44,000 per annum (pro-rata) plus car allowance of £425 per calendar month
Location: Across Gloucestershire, Wiltshire & Oxfordshire (working from home or across our regional offices and care homes locations)
Reporting to the Assistant Care Quality Director, you will contribute to our existing and robust clinical governance and quality assurance framework that enables OSJCT to measure and continuously improve the quality of our services. As a Quality Improvement Lead you will work as part of the wider Care Quality Team advising on clinical governance, methodology, and risk management to ensure compliance with legislative requirements, national and local policies.
Working closely with Operational colleagues, clinical leads and HR to embed the principles of clinical care governance and quality standards, aimed at creating an environment in which excellence in care will flourish.
You will provide support for all four of our regions across Lincolnshire, Gloucestershire, Oxfordshire and Wiltshire, and be willing to travel for work when needed.
- Working knowledge of Care Quality Commission Regulations, Mental Capacity Act, Health and Safety, Safeguarding and all other relevant legislation and policies
- Clear understanding of the Care Act and its implications
- Experience of working in healthcare or social care sector; a background within nursing would be desirable not essential (NMC PIN is not required for this role)
- Have worked within a multisite role previously
- Experience of implementing or using electronic care and medication systems would be desirable
- You will need to have excellent communication and influencing skills and work in collaboration with Trust managers, senior managers, and external professionals in ensuring best practice and continuous improvement is embedded across our services.
What you get in return
The Trust is a great place to work; we have been providing care for almost 1,000 years and we’re currently the second largest not-for-profit provider in the UK. Here are some of the other benefits you will enjoy as a valued member of our team:
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Car allowence &Mileage paid
- Fully funded renewal of your NMC PIN (if applicable)
- Excellent Company pension with Aviva
- Sick pay after probationary period
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
- Blue Light cardoffering you discounts on shopping, days out, restaurants and much more!
If you think you have the right skills and attitude to deliver the highest quality of care for our residents as a Quality Improvement Lead, then apply today!