Senior Finance Manager (Accounts and Reporting)
Senior Finance Manager (Accounting & Reporting) - 12 Months Fixed Term Contract
Salary: £51,000- £55,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Location: Eyre Court, Lincoln (Hybrid 2-3 days per week)
Hours of work: 37.5 per week
About the role:
This role is responsible for the review and finalisation of the management accounts for the Trust ensuring they are produced accurately and in a timely manner. This includes a full review of income ensuring correct recognition in line with local authority contracts and accounting standards.This role is responsible for the budgeting cycle and all processes within that cycle including regular forecasting. This includes responsibility for the annual timetable and coordinating the process across the wider finance team to ensure budgets and forecasts are delivered within set deadlines.The post holder will be responsible for all financial information to be distributed internally to Trust departments, including but not limited to, monthly management packs, annual budgets and quarterly forecasts, expenditure analysis and ad hoc reporting.The role has responsibility for implementing and monitoring monthly and quarterly procedures and controls across the management accounting function. The role will also support in providing financial information and analysis for Year End reporting and the external audit.
- Educated to Degree Level.
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA / ACCA / ACA).
- Extensive experience working in a large accounting function and management position with proven track record of leading and coaching a team.
- Preparation of management accounts and leading and coordinating annual budget and forecast processes.
- Excellent systems experience including proficiency in Microsoft Excel (Intermediate level such as pivot tables and v look ups), Word, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent working knowledge of general ledgers.
- Demonstrated mathematical and analytical knowledge and the ability to choose the right mathematical methods or formulas to solve a problem.
- Experienced at implementing change to maximise efficiency in processes, results and team structure.
About the benefits:
- Contributory company pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Simply Health Cash Back Plan
- 25 days’ holiday + Bank Holidays (pro rata of FTC)
- Blue light care, giving you discount on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more!