Volunteer with OSJCT.
Welcome and thanks for your interest in joining us as a volunteer. Volunteers play a vital role here at the Orders of St John Care Trust and they make our care homes stand out.
- They share their skills, experience and interests with us
- They inspire and support our employees, just by being there
- They encourage and listen to our residents
- They bring the community in and are part of every homes’ wider family
- Their precious gift of time helps older people live a rich and fulfilled life
- They are a special group of people and we couldn’t do it without them.
Our fantastic team of volunteers help in a variety of ways. Befriending our residents to helping with county events, gardening to sharing their musical skills, looking after our home pets, even enjoying an evening beer in the ‘man shed’; our volunteers are there to help our residents live life to the full.
You might also be interested in...
At The Orders of St John Care Trust we provide the highest quality of care.Find out more