One month to go until the LinCA awards
Four homes selected as finalists in Lincolnshire care awards
Excitement is building for finalists in the Lincolnshire Care Association (LinCA) 2021 Awards with just one month to go until the Award ceremony. Care teams from Lincolnshire OSJCT care homes have been shortlisted in five categories. These awards recognise shining stars who go above and beyond expectation in delivering the highest level of service to our residents.
Caroline Dunagan, OSJCT Regional Director for Lincolnshire said: “We are delighted to see so many of our employees being shortlisted from so many nominations. This recognition emphasises the efforts and dedication shown to our residents over the previous 12 months during such challenging times.
“We are always committed in achieving the best possible outcomes for the people we care for and being recognised as finalists is a wonderful achievement.”
OSJCT finalists are:
- Anna Lewkowicz, Home Manager at Gregory House, Registered Manager finalist
- Karen Jackson, Head of Care at Gregory House, Frontline Leader finalist
- Lisa Lawler, Administrator at Gregory House, Behind the Scenes finalist
- Hartsholme House Team, finalists in the Caring Together category
- Tracy Pattle, Administrator at Hartsholme House, Behind the Scenes finalist
- Elaine Mercer, Carer at Southfield House, Rising Star finalist
- Emily Jane Cartmell-Wills, Carer at Whitefriars, Rising Star finalist.
Nominations are made by members of the public, often residents or family members as well as people who work in, or alongside the sector. Winners will be announced at a black-tie gala night on Thursday 24 March 2022 at Lincoln’s County Assembly Rooms.
For more information about the awards visit: https://www.linca.org.uk/.