Extra Care Housing schemes are made up of self-contained one or two-bedroom apartments, all carefully designed and built to help you live as independently as you can.
With ease of living paramount, all apartments have mobility standard kitchens with a built-in oven and hob, and en-suite bathrooms with walk-in showers where you can easily install grab rails.
- Couples and friends can stay together
- You have your own front door to come and go as you please
- Being safe and secure - access to communal areas and reception doors at night, access only through a residents’ electronic key fob
- Communal facilities where you can meet with your neighbours and friends if you want to
- Parking for a car, subject to availability
- Care teams on-site 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Your own individual care package, which can be altered as your needs change