Rewards and benefits
Whether you work in our care homes, our extra care housing schemes or our support offices, you will be rewarded well for the important role you play in making a difference to the lives of our residents.
Here are some of the rewards and benefits you will receive for working at OSJCT:
- Get qualifications on the job. During your role at OSJCT, we will keep you up to date with best practice and evolving techniques in your field. You will also have access to training diplomas with nationally recognised qualifications, including apprenticeships.
- Do something meaningful and rewarding. Our residents are at the heart of everything we do, and our team members take great satisfaction from making their lives that little bit easier. And knowing that you make a difference to their day provides a real sense of achievement that's difficult to experience in any other role.
- Work flexible hours. We offer flexible shifts which can fit around family, study, or social commitments.
- Get paid to be sociable. Our homes are vibrant communities where our teams take pride in providing activities, entertainment, and top notch food for our residents, liaising with family members, and spending time getting to know our residents.
- Benefits. As part of our team, your health and wellbeing are very important to us. You will have access to a range of resources, including counselling, financial and legal information via our 24-hour Employee Assistance Programme and Care Workers' Charity, and the Blue Light Card which offers substantial retail and leisure discounts. OSJCT also offers pay enhancements, service-related annual leave, competitive pension schemes, a free uniform, DBS checks and PIN registration for nurses.